Friday, November 16, 2012
I Miss You Blogfest
(1) Ruth Lauren Steven - No matter what Ruth writes about, she manages to crack me up. Ruth is doing NaNo right now, so she ha plenty going on. Still, I miss her posts.
(2) Hope Roberson - You can still find Hope over at Falling For Fiction, but some of my favorite posts from Hope have been on her own blog. Hope's had a very busy fall season that will likely continue into the winter. Hope has a very witty writing style that pinpoints exactly what I'm thinking or feeling in a humorous way.
(3) Now three bloggers I miss because I've been ridiculously busy and haven't stopped by their blogs as much as I'd like: Katie Mills aka Creepy Query Girl, Julie Dao at Silver Lining, and Rachel at Rachel Writes Things.
That's between 1 and 3 bloggers, right?
For the second part, people I'd miss if they stopped blogging. This list is even harder....I have about 30 blogs that I love to visit as often as I can and then others that I stop by less often and find myself asking why I don't stop by there more. I love our hosts' blogs, Alex, Matt and Andrew, I've somehow negated them in my mind because they are our hosts (and that way I can still mention them and then mention more people).
(1) Barbara Watson and Natalie Aguirre are so classy and lovely they must be mentioned.
(2) Eeks! I had about ten other people I wanted to mention like Julie DeGuia for her Wordless Wednesday posts that I love and Suzy for The Big Reveal posts that are always so fascinating...but I've run out of writing time this morning!
This is my last official day of maternity leave. The family and I are off to Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and I'm running late (which is oh, so rare for me.....)
Each of these ladies is a seriously talented writer that can make just about any topic interesting!!
Hubby yelling (kind of)! Must go now!!!